REPAIR & RE-INSULATION SERVICE FOR
SURGICAL INSTRUMENTS AND DIATHERMY PRODUCTS
We provide Fully Guaranteed Repairs for Surgical Instruments and Diathermy Products.All repairs carried out are to an exceptionally high standard. Please feel free to call our CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM, who will be happy to provide you with a no obligation quotation for repairs. • SCISSORS - Sharpening, reset, replacement of joint screw, shanks refinished and serrations re-cut. • TUNGSTEN CARBIDE INSTRUMENTS - All bows re-gilded, scissors sharpened and refurbished as above, needle holder jaw inserts replaced. • PUNCH FORCEPS - Jaws sharpened, reset and refinished. • DIATHERMY FORCEPS - Completely re-insulated and reset. Please note: All items being returned for repair must be accompanied by a Decontamination Certificate before repairs can be processed.
CARE & MAINTENANCE OF SURGICAL INSTRUMENTS
Instruments represent a significant material asset within the overall investment of a hospital and therefore the Care and Maintenance these instruments receive is critical to their performance during surgery and to the cost containment efforts of each hospital authority. Having made the investment in a quality product, the authority can expect several years of trouble-free use if the operator utilises proper techniques during use, care, and handling of its surgical instruments. This guide is designed to help prolong the functional capability and value of these instruments and should be used in conjunction with the individual hospital policy for cleaning and sterilising. In an effort to reduce the cost and expenses associated with surgical instruments, many hospitals are finding that prevention is better than cure. As a result, more and more healthcare institutions are developing specific standards and programs for proper instrument maintenance and care. An understanding of the materials used to manufacture instruments, and their characteristics, coupled with a sound knowledge regarding correct reprocessing procedures will result in a trouble-free, long-lasting life for your surgical instruments.
Care & Maintenance Sections
(Including: Cleaning & Disinfecting, Lubrication, Inspection & Sterilisation) A General Guide on How to Inspect Instruments Troubleshooting & Identifying Problems Recognising Spotting, Staining & Corrosion Problems Prevention is Better than Cure
RIGID SCOPE REPAIRS
• Fully Guaranteed Repairs-12months warranty against faulty parts and workmanship
• Predictable Costs-Banded pricing structure
• Rapid Turnaround-Average turnaround 5days
• Repair Contracts Available
Rigid Scope Repairs
● Prior to repair - You will receive a quotation with a written Scope Assessment for each scope returned for repair.
● All repairs are carried out in-house by expert technicians.
● Pricing - A banded pricing structure enables predictable costs.
● Post repair - A report is provided detailing the exact repair that was carried out with the before and after photos highlighting the clarity of the
● Carriage - Next day to and from our workshop is included in the price.
● Medical grade transportation crates are provided with security tags to ensure the security of your scopes whilst in transit to and from our repair
Contact us to ENQUIRE ABOUT OUR BANDED PRICING STRUCTURE for Scope Repairs. Further information is available on request.